[Xen-users] Re: trouble with onboard gfx in dom0

And I have to take back being able to passthrough pcie gfx.
I gets passed but guest drivers keep resetting the card on any
significant memory traffic -- a second of gaming or a minute of moving
2d windows around on the screen.

Anyhow, onboard gfx dom0 issue persists :-(