Re: [Xen-users] centos 6 xen?

On Oct 7, 2011, at 2:57 PM, Digimer wrote:

> From what I gather, I'd wager we'll see Xen back in RHEL for version 7. In
> the mean time, I know that many are working on adding external support for
> Xen in EL6. I'm not sure what the current state is, but I do believe the most
> recent focus has been restoring dom0 support for the Fedora 16 release. Once
> that is finalized, I'd not be surprised to see the attention return to
> getting working RPMs for EL6 in CentOS.

I thought they dropped Xen because they purchased KVM from Qumranet, and are
investing in that platform instead of Xen. In that case I would be surprised to
see Xen ever returning to RHEL (unless they decide to drop KVM in the future
for whatever reasons).

Am I missing something here?

Best regards,
Eduardo Bragatto.