[Xen-users] GRUB2 configuration for Xen 4 on Ubuntu Linux 10.04

Hello,

I have installed the Xen 4.1.1 and a working kernel 2.6.32.43 which supports Xen on a Ubuntu Linux 10.04 LTS.  However, I have never successfully booted the Hypervisor and Dom0.  The screen is always black after some kernel messages rapidly go by.  I think that I may pass the wrong parameters to the kernel or Hypervisor with GRUB2.

Can any one share his/her working grub.cfg for GRUB2 with me?

Many thanks,

Chiu