[Xen-users] time on xen guests goes fast

Dear All,

I have centos 5.5 Xen using kernel 2.6.18-194.el5xen and xen 3.0.3 .
I have 3 xen guest one centos 5.5 and one windows 2008 and one 2003

everything is working perfect but i have seen that the centos guest machine has time running fast .after about a hr or more I see there is a shift in time about 2 to 3 minutes and keeps increasing

but there is no problem with the 2 windows machines

I tried to set the time disabled UTC as false but problem pesists

I also tried to install ntp but the problem still there

I been googling around but no much avail

really would appreciate if someone out there could help me out

Thanks and regards

benedict