Re: [xen-users] mailing list.

Flavio wrote:

Yes, but as I've already told, sometime even if you click on reply all,
the list address is not being added to the recipients field, so, you have
to manually add it. This is due to people that often include the list address
into Bcc instead of Cc. So be aware of that.

I cannot remember ever seeing this problem. I dare say it probably does happens, but I honestly cannot ever remember hitting reply-all and not having the list address present.

In the grand scheme of things, it's not a big deal. I'd rate html (stupid tiny blue text, default for certain M$ clients), top posting, failing to trim quoted material, and taking discussions off-list (ie asking for personal help) without invitation to be far more annoying.

--
Simon Hobson