Re: [Xen-users] New to Xen

Ivan Fitenko wrote:
On Wed, Nov 09, 2011 at 03:27:56PM -0500, Miles Fidelman wrote:
Didn't annoy me.
And did annoy others - I gave you an example why it annoyed me, for example, so
I hope the OP now understands what he did wrong

On the other hand, all the gratuitous attacks on the
OP DID annoy me.
So could you please explain how, so that this hopefully didn't happens again too

How did it (assuming you mean useless responses from obnoxious aholes) annoy me? By cluttering my mailbox with useless, obnoxious messages, from obnoxious people - and, I guess, by engaging my baser nature in responding.

How to avoid it happening in the future? Well, perhaps, if you don't have an answer to the OP's question - just hold your tongue.

Miles Fidelman