Re: [Xen-users] New to Xen

On Wed, Nov 09, 2011 at 03:48:21PM -0500, Miles Fidelman wrote:

> How did it (assuming you mean useless responses from obnoxious aholes)
> annoy me?  By cluttering my mailbox with useless, obnoxious messages,
> from obnoxious people - and, I guess, by engaging my baser nature in
> responding.
>
> How to avoid it happening in the future?  Well, perhaps, if you don't
> have an answer to the OP's question - just hold your tongue.

Well, if you read my previous posts carefully, you can see that an obnoxious
asshole of me provided clear answers to all of the OP's questions and a link he
can use to achieve what he asked for (well, among the other things, of course).

BTW, just in case if you confused your web-browser and your mailing client:
this is xen-users mailing list. 4chan is elsewhere.