Re: [Xen-users] Re: Fully-Virtualized XEN domU not Booting over iSCSI

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 8:01 PM, Phillip Nkubito <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just some more details:
>
>  - Host is currently running Xen 3.1.2 (shipped with Centos 5.6)
>  - The HVM were installed using isos (playing around with turnkey
> appliances).
>
> Any assistance/pointers will be highly appreciated.

I doubt anyone will be able to help you. You didn't give out the most
important details. For example:
- how were the domU disks originally created? as LVM on dom0? as file images?
- how did you move it to the shared storage? dd? cp?
- how does the domU access the shared storage now? using phy:/ ?

--
Fajar