Re: [Xen-users] New to Xen

I will use the document to install Xen and let you know if I find
discrepancies or something that needs to be cleared up for someone new
to Xen to understand.
I really appreciate your effort and will try my best to get info to you
as I move along.

Thanks to Joseph Glandville,  Andrew Eross, Aaron Cossey & Miles Feldman
for their contributions.

I think I now have the information I need and should take care of this thread.

Thanks.

Joseph Glanville wrote:
Yep that is 100% correct.
I was operating on the assumption most people would have access to VT/AMD-V enabled hardware these days. I will make the point that is not required more clear in that document as I get it more polished.
Thankyou for your feedback!
If you need any help don't hesitate to ping me. :)

Joseph.