Re: [Xen-users] Messy "xm console" output and frequently not responding

Thank you Jonathan. Actually I've already tried both putty and SecureCRT as terminal program, but still the same.

And it stops responding after sever hit several "Enter" key, even if one console opened at once. However, if I open several console at the same time, one console stops responding will bring another console back. Hit "Enter" again several times on that usable console, it stops responding again. But one out of opened consoles will response... Still got no clue... :(

--
uni