Re: [Xen-users] Messy "xm console" output and frequently not responding

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 7:54 PM, unicell <unicell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thank you Jonathan. Actually I've already tried both putty and SecureCRT as
> terminal program, but still the same.
> And it stops responding after sever hit several "Enter" key, even if one
> console opened at once. However, if I open several console at the same time,
> one console stops responding will bring another console back. Hit "Enter"
> again several times on that usable console, it stops responding again. But
> one out of opened consoles will response... Still got no clue... :(

There is typically only one shared Xen console for PV guest.  Are you
already running the PV drivers on your HVM guest?

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/XenLinuxPVonHVMdrivers

As for another debugging idea. Maybe you could try to instrument the
xenconsole code.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Todd