Re: [Xen-users] How to get pygrub to load grub2 guest on Squeeze Dom0.

Kyle, thanks for the suggestions.  The guest installs onto a logical volume in Dom 0 (/dev/storage/fc16).  Then the guest further partitions that device into ext4 for /boot, and the rest is LVM and ext4 for / mount point.  I don't think that's the problem.  Nothing exotic like btrfs.

Todd, thanks.  I'm not sure I follow your suggestions.  The link has a patch to pygrub.  I can't install it since it's for Red Hat and I'm running Debian Squeeze.  And there's nothing else in /var/log/xen/xend.log relevant to that domain that's failing to start.