Re: [Xen-users] Best way to get Xen into Ubuntu Natty/64bit

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 12:10 AM, Florian Heigl <florian.heigl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> (Oracle VM 2.2, 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 unfortunately didn't work on the
> system, otherwise I'd be running that instead of trying to run
> something.

sorry, I just read that part.

Ignore my previous comments about RHEL5 and OVM 3 then. And
XCP/Xenserver probably won't work either :(

Have you tried Vmware hypervisor? I'm starting to think it might be
the only supported, hassle-free, just-work option for your particular
hardware.

Either that, or learn to live with latest vanilla/backported kernels.

--
Fajar