Re: [Xen-users] XCP 1.1 and many problems (hangs, freezes and so on)

Thanks George and thanks for your answer

The problem is that XCP server dies randomly, from time to time, with no
error log which describes the problem it has suffered. And it has to be
rebooted by button

I have done several workarounds explained in Citrix forums for the problem
I got with no result.

If you need some more info, please, don't hesitate to ask for it

Kyle