[Xen-users] new to xen: gfx passthrough

Hello Everyone,

I was trying to passthrough my integrated intel graphics card as a test. I own a core i7 2600 with a z68-chipset motherboard with an integrated Intel HD 3000.

I can't get it working. It just shows blank screen and VM dies. I couldn't understand whats wrong looking on logs. I'm continuously reading posts butÂstill don't know what is wrong. Also read all wiki pages of vga and pci passthrough.
Do I need to extract the vgabios to a file on firmware folder? Or it works out-of-the-box with Intel IGD? (Would be sublime)

I attach logs and configs.

# uname -a

Linux xenoblade 3.1.1-2.fc16.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Nov 14 15:46:10 UTC 2011 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

with Xen 4.1.2 on Fedora 16.

Thanks a lot and great job devs do on Xen!

Joan.