[Xen-users] VM doesn't start

  • To: "Kyle" <kyle@xxxxxx>
  • From: "Kyle" <kyle@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 19:53:24 +0100 (CET)
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 18:55:27 +0000

Hi there

I have a VM which doesn't want to start

[root@server ~]# xl list
Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs      State
Time(s)
Domain-0                                     0   477     1        r--
10627.7
test                                               9  1023     1

If I reboot the server, the VM will start properly, but when it happens is
there anything I can do to avoid to reboot the server?

I have been checking the logs and I can't find anything strange in them

PS: Also I have restarted xapi and xe-toolstack-restart several times with
no result.

Cheers