Re: [Xen-users] VM doesn't start

I can see here normally created VM. Does it have configured block device (check in xenstore) and configured vif? In worst case scenario it can be useful to add debugging lines to /etc/xensource/scripts/vif and /etc/xensource/scripts/vbd to see where block devices are stopping.

Other possible case is bad kernel in virtual machine or lack of free space in /tmp in dom0 (where kernel is temporary stored during pygrub operations). For test purposes try to boot with external kernel (without pygrub, just PV-kernel/PV-ramdisk/PV-args options). If you are running PV guest... I don't know very much about HVM guests.