Re: [Xen-users] Ethernet/iSCSI related System Crash (Xen dom0).

2011/12/19 Peter Gansterer <peter.gansterer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi again,
>
> It seems to be somehow iSCSI-related after all.
> Today's tests showed:
> - We could not reproduce the crash using NFS only.
>  (Altho it DID crash when copying the system via NFS ... maybe we had
>   accessed an iSCSI device before and the kernel was left in some
>   erroneous state).
> - It still reliably crashes when accessing iSCSI.

Please try setting panic=100 on the kernel command line. If you're
lucky, this will result in a 100 second delay prior to the dom0
restart.
But I didn't have success when I tested that. I'm assuming that Xen
auto-reacts on a dom0 crash. Anyway, please give it a try.

As to your actual problem: Sorry. no idea.