Re: [Xen-users] Ethernet/iSCSI related System Crash (Xen dom0).

Short update on our issue:

- panic=100 does not seem to work with Xen.
- 2.6.38 (Xen patches by gentoo) runs stable with iSCSI!

So it seems to be an issue that occurs since 3.x kernels or it is
something already fixed in gentoo/suse patches that didn't make it
upstream ...

Can you please tell me, what would be the best way to inform developers?
- Where can I post the issue?
- What information will be required?

thx,
- peter.