Re: [Xen-users] Error starting updated Debian servers

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 7:33 PM, Jacob Mansfield <cyberjacob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 22 Dec 2011, at 12:29, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
>> You can edit grub.cfg manually to remove the nested menus.

> ok, what exactly am I looking to remove in the grub.cfg

start by removing submenu sections

> or how would I go about completing the other suggestions?

A minimal grub.cfg would look something like this

menuentry 'Ubuntu Natty 3.1.4-1-generic' {
        linux   /boot/vmlinuz-3.1.4-1-generic root=/dev/xvda1 ro
        initrd  /boot/initrd.img-3.1.4-1-generic
}

it SHOULD be enough to allow pv-grub to boot

--
Fajar