Re: [Xen-users] fedora install

Hi,

For SELinux, turning it off just makes the install a bit simpler -
less to go wrong. You can leave it on, but you'll need to relabel the
xen stuff properly - for example, manually creating the LV means
SELinux will block Xen from accessing the disk because the LV isn't
labelled with Xen as a context.

NetworkManager doesn't support bridges, which you need for the domUs.
Since NetworkManager isn't being used, it's recommended to disable it
so it doesn't screw stuff up.

There's no auto method that I know of outside of editing
/etc/sysconfig, but if you have /boot/xen.gz, grub2-mkconfig -o
/boot/grub2/grub.cfg should make a config file that will boot Xen.