Re: [Xen-users] ssh to console

2011/12/22 Niels Dettenbach <nd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> which may usuably directly for this - or with slight modifications to shrink
> access rights more down if required. But may be ther are others solutions /
> projects with similiar functionality?
>
> Will give it a try byself now...

DTC-Xen has this as a standard feature, you have a user entry per VM
on the host I think. And it also handles upload of ISOs for HVM domUs
via the same feature. (Those ISOs are not counted into the user's
quota though, and for HVM you're forced to use VNC instead of SSHing
into a serial console)

You can look at the sources here:
http://git.gplhost.com/dtc-xen.git/

It does many more things, but is only intended to run in tie with the
DTC hosting software. Still it might be a very good starting point,
since it's in active development.

There's also a recording of a Xen summit Asia talk about DTC which
should be easy to find.

Florian
--
the purpose of libvirt is to provide an abstraction layer hiding all
xen features added since 2006 until they were finally understood and