[Xen-users] XCP templates and thin provisioning

Hello all!

This is my first mail here, so if I make some obvious mistakes, I apologise in advance.

I just tried XCP in the last days and I must say that besides the standard inconveniences, it's really cool and nice.

I'm unclear about templates though, does it use standard xencenter templates? If yes, how can I install those templates that I find are missing? Do I need a xenserver(version 6 atm) to export all templates and import them to XCP or is there an easier way to do this?

I'm also curious about thin provisioning, I didn't see any option in the installation, maybe I skipped it by accident, does XCP support it in any way?

Thanks for your time,
Ciprian