Re: [Xen-users] making scsi disks visible to RHEL 5 guest

Ok.

1. So does it mean that installing some recent version of Redhat/SuSE
will make (fibre channel) scsi3 disks visible
   as scsi3 in the guest

2. Or does it mean that guest OS will never be able to see fibre
channel scsi3 disks (made visible from Dom0) as scsi3 whatever OS
version I install ?

3. If i make scsi3 disks visible to guest directly (not through Dom0),
will guest be expected to see it as scsi3 ? (I think it should !!!)

Thanks,
 kiran