Re: [Xen-users] Does xen on debian squeeze work at all?

First of all, thanks to all who took the trouble to respond to my post!

Well, I already knew about the boot order (xen first, then the linux kernel),
so I think that is ok.

Looking into dmesg I can see lots of "(xen)" tags. The booting sequence is too fast to actually see the distinct phases.

About the qemu-dm module, I cannot recall, but I'll take a look, maybe that's
the culprit.

Thanks to your posts, now I feel more confident that everything is going OK.

Ciao,
Ric