Re: [Xen-users] Memory offset in domU

Huffen Doback wrote:
I'm running Xen-3.0 on CentOs 5.7 x86_64.  When I run free -tm in a
DomU the total amount of RAM is never what's defined in the vm .cfg.
In some OS's free reports less than what's configured, and in others
it reports that there's more. What can I do to make the vm see the
correct amount of RAM that's been allocated for it?

I don't know - but you should have realised after the second asking that perhaps no-one here nows. Asking a fourth time won't magically make someone know the answer.

Simon Hobson