Re: [Xen-users] xcp : vm installation

  • To: Scott Damron <sdamron@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Valerio De Rosa <valesmn@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 14:14:48 +0000 (GMT)
  • Cc: Marco De Luca <only_metal@xxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 14:15:54 +0000

I think I am really having problems understanding how I should proceed, Could you be so kind to give some tips?
On my server, I have not a cd-rom, but a virtual media(I mount images on the server using hp ilo, from another host).That means that I can find a mounted image not in /dev/ but somewhere else I have not found exactly. Said that, I cannot understand why, following this guyâs steps (http://xen.1045712.n5.nabble.com/Docs-How-to-create-and-install-CentOS-PVMs-with-xe-CLI-on-XCP-1-1-td4937495.html) I encounter always the same error, the one you were referring in your answer.