[Xen-users] How do I build Xen 4.1.2 from source

Hello,

I have Fedora 16 installed on a USB hdd, bootable.

I want to build and install Xen, and then configure Fedora as Dom0.

I am a newbie to zen so would greatly appreciate a tutorial/steps to get this done.

I was reading documentation and browing various forums and was not getting anywhere. Please help.

I tried to search the archives but was getting an apache error everytime i searched. What am I doing wrong ?

--
Ranjith