Re: [Xen-users] Server purchase pointers

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 10:10 PM, Bart Coninckx
<bart.coninckx@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Also, it might be so that both nodes in the future will be geographically
> separated, so I third one is less convenient,

geo-separated nodes, running drbd protocol C? Good luck :P

Anyway, Luke already gave his suggestions, which is very reasonable.
At work I'm stuck with big-brand names (e.g. HP), which probably
wouldn't be suitable for you.

One last suggestion from me: make sure you also tested whatever device
you're going to use for fencing (e.g. IPMI)

--
Fajar