[Xen-users] XCP & Openstack

Hey guys,

Has anyone had much success with XCP and Open Stack together?

I'm in the process of putting together a open stack test cluster and I thought I might be able to use XCP dom0's for it.. but to be honest it doesn't look so good.

I tried following these instructions on a separate XCP test machine:
http://wiki.openstack.org/XenServerDevelopment

At a first test run I couldn't get the instructions to work for some reasons I won't go into here, but before I spend too much time just fixing that, I wanted to ask if there's any better information resources available?

Also, more to the point, what I really couldn't figure out from the wiki article above: Do you have to run this special domU open stack guest on every XCP machine in the cluster to make XCP work with Open Stack? I hope not, otherwise that's quite a bit of over-head to get a server in the cluster!

Any advice appreciated!

Cheers,
Andrew