Re: [Xen-users] Virtual Build a Cloud Day Tomorrow

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 10:20 AM, Todd Deshane <todd.deshane@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 12:08 PM, Miles Fidelman
<mfidelman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Todd Deshane wrote:
>>
>> Just a reminder...
>>
>> On February 28th and 29th CloudStack.org be holding a two day session
>> focusing on the open source technologies you can use to build, manage
>> and deploy an open source cloud compute environment as well as DevOps
>> presentation on operational methodologies for managing "cloudy"
>> infrastructure. ÂThe program will feature speakers from CloudStack,
>> Citrix, Xen.org, Red Hat, Gluster, PuppetLabs, Opscode, Zenoss and
>> enStratus.
>>
>> Even if you can't attend all the sessions feel free to sign-up and
>> we'll make our best effort to get you links to recordings and slide
>> decks after the event.
>>

> Making slides available would be VERY helpful. ÂThank you! Â(I'm personally
> quite interested in the GlusterFS slides, re. ability support small clusters
> - something I understand isn't really there quite yet, but is coming in the
> 3.3 release).

Slides are (and will be) available here:
http://www.slideshare.net/cloudstack
_

I signed up for both but will only be able to attend the second day. Slides and video would be great but slides will work as well.Â

Grant McWilliams