[Xen-users] [XCP] unattended install full reference

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Alexandre Kouznetsov <alk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 20:15:53 -0600
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 02:17:43 +0000

Hello.

Can please someone point me to a full reference to answers file for XCP unattended install?

All the documentation I have seen describe just few options, but judging by the interactive installation process questions and the .py installation scripts (from install CD's initrd), more options are allowed.

At the end, I would like to make the installation process to stop allocating space for a backup partition and for the storage LVM physical volume. Hope it's possible to do via answers file.

Reference: regular setup creates 3 partitions on the device referenced as "primary-disk": the first one for 4G (hackable via constants.py within initrd) for rootfs, the second of the same size (for backup, i guess) and the third one to use a PV. All round cool setup for a regular diskfull host system. Tricky for a diskless or flash dive.

Thank you.

--
Alexandre Kouznetsov