Re: [Xen-users] xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory

On Tue, 2012-03-20 at 17:20 +0000, Su Zhang wrote:

> After I rebooted &&deleted&& reinstalled domU, an interesting thing
> happened, the error seems to have gone away, instead, there is a long
> script following the command line, but it just stuck there. nothing
> can be done here, here is the running script:

> [root@XenTester su]# xm console cent5
[...]

This is the console log of the domain, which is good because it means
this problem is solved.

I expect the installer is running on the VNC console and not this serial
console. Not sure how you convince CentOS (esp, using virt-install) to
use the serial console for install, google perhaps?

[...]
> Thanks a lot. I've already re-configured the firewall rules to allow
> 5900-6000 [both in and out]. The command "vncviewer localhost:5901"
> can bring a VNC window to me.

Great what is on the VNC window? Do you see the RH installer?

Ian.