Re: [Xen-users] Debugging (possible) Xen-related hang-issues without the possibility of attaching serial console to capture Xen output

Got it.  I've seen hundreds, if not thousands of Kingston sticks and
never encountered a bad one, let alone 3 times in a row from a
reputable manufacturer.  I'm guessing your problem is not confined to
the box's hardware itself.

I'm having trouble "reading between the lines" of your description.
What occurs with regard to the machine when this problem happens?  A
reboot?  You mentioned the word "hang", but you also mentioned that
the datacenter might be losing power or similar, so I'm guessing the
machine reboots some of the time?  If that's the case, are you using
the "noreboot" kernel flag?

Rgds,

TS