Re: [Xen-users] Advice on compiling Xen 4.1.2 on Debian 6.0.4 Kernel 3.1.12

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 18:56,  <cyberhawk001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am still trying to get Xen to run on my machine.

Hi,
I tried to port Xen-4.1 to Squeeze as well. Was tough, but I did it
(without libvirt stack, anyway).

Basically I built *testing* packages on squeeze using pbuilder and
some hacks. Some info here:
http://m.jakstys.lt/tech/2012/03/xen-saga-part3/ (most info here)
http://m.jakstys.lt/tech/2012/02/xen-part-2/
http://m.jakstys.lt/tech/2012/02/xen_on_squeeze_laptop/

The hypervisor booted, I don't really remember did I made a VM. I used
kernel from testing as well (3 something, 3.2? Don't remember now).

After a while I gave up.. And now running Xen-4.0 from stable
packages. Because it's just too much hassle.

Tell us if you manage to run Xen 4.1 on Squeeze , and how :)

--
Motiejus JakÅtys