Re: [Xen-users] Xen timekeeping best practices

it seems to be related to Xen version, if I am not mistaken.

No. Why would you think that?

vanilla kernel can be used as dom0 starting from linux-3.0 (it's
currently at 3.3.2)

Ok, sorry. I guess I have been reading too quickly and mixed it up with Ian's reponse :

"The 3->4 major number transition was mostly just a version number bump,
it didn't indicate any major change in the API or anything like that --
any PV kernel should run on any Xen from 3.0 onwards, right through to
4.2 (and beyond).
"