Re: [Xen-users] iSCSI disk disappears at boot (no boot device)

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 5:52 PM, Fajar A. Nugraha <list@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm curious, have you tried creating a domU backed by a disk image or
local partition/LVM?

Yes, I did one with disk image and it works fine

That error looks like something stupid that happens when your dom0
does not actualy have "hda", which should not happen. At least not in
newer versions of xen.

Hmmm

Does your dom0 have a /dev/hda? If not, try "mknod /dev/hda b 3 0",
"mknod /dev/hdc b 22 0", and try again.

I will try that at work tomorrow - thanks so much for your continued help here!  I'm so puzzled by this I can't even begin to think what is next.

thanks,
-Alan