Re: [Xen-users] gaming on multiple OS of the same machine?

Yes that does seem to be working. The "xen pci device #0" must be the entry for
the pci passthrough... I should probably filter that out. If you add another
line to the veto_devices value in the
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\XenPCI\Parameters key it should exclude
it and you won't get the failed device. Try adding just 'pci' and if that
doesn't work you'll need to get the exact name from xenstore-ls under devices.

If you install the debug version of gplpv there should be a heap of debug info
logged in /var/log/xen/qemu-dm-<domu name>.log. If you can send that to me in
the ATI-not-working case it might tell me something useful.

James