Re: [Xen-users] Error:bridge-utils are not installing

If you want to add mirrors manually:
http://www.debian.org/mirror/list

Using the format of:

deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ squeeze main
deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ squeeze main

However, I clicked the link and the file downloaded just fine, if you got a 400 with wget, you may want to double back and check that you actually have internet access from that machine again.