Re: [Xen-users] PCI Passthrough, Radeon 7950 and Windows 7 64-bit

Maybe you should give xm a try just to see if it does the trick. I
never got vga passthrough working with xl (and from my understanding,
it's a lot mor complicated there with compiling the vga bios into xen
and manual calculating vga adress ranges.. with xm, I'm doing neither
of it).

Also, do you increase the log level for xen? my kernel line is:
multiboot /boot/xen.gz dom0_mem=2048M iommu=1 loglvl=all guest_loglvl=all

What kernel are you using? If you want i can provide my build commands
for the xen-patched openSuse Kernel..