Re: [Xen-users] Fwd: Problems migrating Windows guest from Virtualbox to xen

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 4:54 PM, tumik <tumik@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

(shrug)

Not sure why I didn't work for you.

In any case, debugging linux guests is easier. Start by using HVM
domU, and mapping both the converted image and a live CD (e.g.
sysrescuecd). And after booting into the live cd:
- mount the partitions (e.g. /mnt/root, /mnt/root/boot, etc)
- verify that the data is there
- run grub-install with the correct arguments (either chroot, or using
the live cd's grub should be fine if they're both grub2)
- reboot, but this time boot from disk

--
Fajar