Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.1 sound in windows 7 x64 domU

Hi Matthew,

same scenario and problem here.
for now i'm living with a passed-through usb soundcard - cheap one with no
fancyness at all, but its working great (sound out of it goes to line in on
the dom0-soundcard)...

i guess we have to wait until anthony finishes upstream-qemu (which brings hda
sound, which in turn has a 64bit driver in windows) which is almost finished
afaik but missing some gpu-passthrough-specific stuff...

Greetings!

P.s:
i fiddled around with a software emuled soundcard which streams to a process in
dom0 ... but the latencys were horrible and all in all the usb soundcard was
just too cheap to bother with it longer... but i admit its ugly , just like
hardwarebased-solutions always are...