[Xen-users] pvhvm on debian

hello,

I know this not quite a xen problem but im sure a fair number of people are using debian for their dom0 and maybe have some insight into this.

I have a large number of dom0's running squeeze and for a long time i was hoping for pvhvm to make into the official debian xen packages and recently during some periodic updates I noticed pvhvm working after a kernel package update.

Now I have been testing wheezy to get familiar with migrating to xl toolstack and I've noticed that on my fully up to date wheezy system, pvhvm doesnt appear to work. At first I thought the kernel of my test domU maybe did not have pvhvm drivers or something was not picking it up. So I migrated (not live) a domU with working pvhvm drivers from a squeeze dom0 and on wheezy the pvhvm drivers dont load despite the xen_platform_pci=1 being in the domU config and lspci showing the identical output for the platform pci device as it does on squeeze.

Any ideas if somehow this is just missed in wheezy packaging or if theres something new that I'm missing that is making it not work? I hope we would have working pvhvm for wheezy its great.

Thanks
chris