Re: [Xen-users] help me please

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Alexandre Kouznetsov <alk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 11:20:59 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:22:14 +0000

Hello.

El 24/08/12 06:38, Salvatore Maltese escribió:
    On Aug 24, 2012 9:48 PM, "Salvatore Maltese" <inf.maltese@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:inf.maltese@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        Hi all  .  I am trying to install an xen system from long time ,
        I am not succed .
        [...]
        i would use Open suse 12 as dom0 .

I installed xen from latest sorce of xen 4.1

If you have not been running Xen before, maybe you wish to consider already compiled and packaged version from your distribution, instead of compiling from source yourself.

In that way, you will get 2 major advantages:
- Documentation from you distribution, covering exactly the provided configuration of the hypervisor, from a howtos (step-by-step guide) to reference documentation. - The problems or error messages you encounter may be expected to be common, with a known and documented solution.

Greetings.

--
Alexandre Kouznetsov