[Xen-users] Nvidia Quadro VGA passthrough experience.

Hello,

I am trying to decide between Nvidia's Quadro range of video cards and ATI's mainstream video card for my VGA passthough setup.

I have managed to get a mainstream Nvidia (GTX 460) passed through to a VM, but it is a complex process and it does not work as I would like it to work (not possible to reboot windows domU's).

I would like to hear from anyone who has successfully passed a Quadro graphics card (ones that support virtualization) to a windows OS (preferably Windows 7), and what problems or issues they have encountered.

Thanks

Best regards

Sandi