Re: [Xen-users] Xen VMs stop completely instead of restarting

Thanks Ian.

Looks like my message got mangled again. What I was trying to paste was the on-crash, on-reboot, and on-destory lines that say restart, restart, and destroy respectively.

I know there are underscores in those parameters, but I typed hyphens here in case that's causing my posts go show up without that info.

Thank you for the suggestions on the documentation. If someone doesn't show up with a solution I will see about getting a full bug report going.

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 3:49 AM, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 2012-09-25 at 20:12 +0100, Will Clayton wrote:
> As you can see there is not much to be said about this, unless I am
> completely missing something - in which case a kick in the right
> direction towards some documentation would be greatly appreciated.

The wiki has a fair bit of documentation including links to online
versions of the manpages for xl and xl.cfg. What exactly were you
looking for that you were unable to find? (and where did you look so we
can improve the signposting).

Note that libxenlight is a library used to build toolstacks, it is not
itself a toolstack. You appear to be using the "xl" toolstack, searching
for info on that rather than libxkl might help your google-fu.

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs_against_Xen has some pointers to
log files which you might want to investigate too.

Ian.