[Xen-users] possible newbie-level question - updating kernels?

Forgive me for asking, but I can't seem to find the answer elsewhere sifting though the chaff of Google and whatnot. I'm running Xen 4.1.2 on Ubuntu server 12.04.1 LTS. How do I go about updating the kernel (and perhaps more importantly the modules that go with it) in a DomU to match what the Dom0 is running? My Dom0 is currently at 3.2.0-31-generic #50, but I have at least one DomU at 3.2.0-29-generic #46.

-Robert