Re: [Xen-users] [XCP-1.6-BETA] - Migrate from Shared Storage to local Storage

How are you attempting to do this? XenCenter 6.1 requires a license to perform Xen StorageMotion and the various open-source front-ends haven't implemented it yet AFAIK.

But you can do this with the xe-toolstack; xe vdi-pool-migrate uuid sr-uuid

I tested this yesterday, moving a running VM from local storage to shared storage, the other way should work too.

Regards,
Vidar