[Xen-users] kdump on Xen 4.1, ubuntu 12.04 and kernel 3.2.0

I seem to be struggling with setting up kdump to debug Xen/dom0 freeze. According to http://xenbits.xen.org/docs/unstable/misc/kexec_and_kdump.txt the "crashkernel=" parameter must be passed to the Xen hypervisor. When it is passed to Xen I dont see "Crash Kernel" under System RAM in /proc/iomem inside dom0. I am missing something obvious here. Could someone please explain why the crash kernel region is not listed in /proc/iomem in dom0 ?

~Francis