Re: [Xen-users] Compile xen.efi

I have just done a new build from a clean copy of the source, and as you
predicted I get:
ld: unrecognised emulation mode: i386pep
But what I don't understand is why it is not install when it should be part of
the binutils-multiarch package I have installed. This might be a question for
the Ubuntu forums though.